Intermediate Test Engineer Discussed personally
Subordinate departments : Join us
- Shanghai || Shanghai || Huangpu District
- 3-5 years
- Regular college
- Full time
Description of position:
Complete the tasks assigned by the test manager (or senior test engineer).
(1) Set up a test environment and complete test tasks.
(2) Submit and improve relevant documents (test plans, test specifications, test reports, problem lists, etc.).
(3) Write test cases, establish and improve the company's use case library.
(4) Assist in solving test problems and achieve internal satisfaction.
(5) Under the guidance of the test manager or senior engineer, communicate with customers, developers, production personnel or external laboratory personnel to achieve customer satisfaction.
Competence and requirements:
(1) Bachelor degree or above, major in automation, computer, electronics, control engineering, etc.
(2) More than three years of testing related experience.
(3) Skilled in operating test tools or equipment such as oscilloscope, multimeter, and temperature box.
(4) Familiar with C / C ++ and python languages, write related test cases.
(5) Familiar with analog circuits and digital circuits, and have certain circuit analysis capabilities.
(6) Familiar with relevant standards of the automotive industry, such as diagnostics and network protocols.
(7) Familiar with common office software such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Vista, and write test documents.
(8) Possess good logic analysis ability, team spirit, learning ability and questioning habit, strong sense of responsibility and ability to bear pressure.
(9) Can adapt to short-term business trips.
Post specific ability requirements (optional):
(1) C1 driver's license is preferred
(2) Working experience in automobile OEM is preferred